Quarantine day 4

 I stayed up all night. My phone isn’t working and that definitely has be bummed out. Woke up around noon. Anyone else get the drowsy unproductive feels when you get up in the afternoon. I usually get up not exactly extra early but also not extra late so its a change when this happens. Either way i was feeling a complete wasteman (as Ali Abdaal would say) so i turned to watch things. More specifically stranger things😏. It’s really good i’ve watched 6 episodes in season 1 already. The CoVid 19 situation in Sri Lanka has me a bit rattled so i thought i’d better stay home for a while. Stranger things had me pretty terrified but thats all horror movies and creepy scenes with me so i don’t think thats saying much. My iphone 7 makes a ticking sound when i plug it into charge so thats probably not good. Hope to get it fixed soon. My duolingo streak of 13 days definitely suffered from it. If i didnt mention before i am learning french using the app Duolingo. It is a free app and you can learn almost any language i’m sure. Reason i chose french is because there’s definitely some elegant and class to the language. The pronunciation is the one i think might be a problem later on not because Duolingo doesnt teach pronunciations but simply because i have no way of using French with anybody which would have definitely clarified things and made me make speech better. Nevertheless as soon as the phone is fixed i shall start from day 1 and hopefully keep that streak flame lit throughout the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A journey to the forbidden: Ritigala strict nature reserve

Opportunities: A pathway to network engineering

I started a Youtube channel