Day 2

 A reasonably carried out day I feel. I didn’t get to my calisthenics that I meant to get to because I was busy socializing online and watching videos of people doing calisthenics on YouTube and you’d be suprised to hear that that doesn’t actually contribute to getting your own body in shape. Nevertheless I listened to Jay Shettys famous podcast “On purpose” with special guest Liza Koshy. She is truly an inspirational and admirable character. If you haven’t listened to it I’d highly recommend getting an insight into Liza Koshys mind. Kevin Harts special “Zero f**ks given” aired today the 17th of November at midnight. I had to keep track of Los Angeles midnight time to watch it just as it went out because I live in Sri Lanka but it was definitely worth it. It was my first time watching a special and I had to borrow my friends Netflix account for that but it turned out great. Thanks to HD video quality on Netflix and something that’s definitely wrong with my internet service provider, the data package is finished and I’m not sure who to blame. My dogs aren’t exactly binge watching stuff I hope but you never know. Either way loved the special, I love Kevin Hart. Dan Browns extremely famous “The Da Vinci code” keeps getting better by the way. Again to the handful that haven’t read his books, very highly recommend y’all check it out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A journey to the forbidden: Ritigala strict nature reserve

Opportunities: A pathway to network engineering

I started a Youtube channel